Continued strong growth
Second quarter 2017
- The order backlog increased by 21% to SEKm 2,449 (2,025).
- Order intake increased by 32% to SEKm 2,234 (1,688) of which 25% organically*.
- Net sales increased by 20% to SEKm 1,723 (1,438) of which 12% organically*.
- Operating profit (EBIT) decreased by 4% to SEKm 143 (150).
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 3% to SEKm 190 (194), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 11.0% (13.5).
- Net income amounted to SEKm 11 (11).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEKm 86 (19).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.11 (0.58).
- Munters Group was successfully listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on May 19, 2017.
- Kristian Sildeby was appointed member of the Board.
January - June 2017
- Order intake increased by 18% to SEKm 3,888 (3,305), of which 11% organically*.
- Net sales increased by 22% to SEKm 3,242 (2,657), of which 15% organically*.
- Operating profit (EBIT) decreased by 2% to SEKm 218 (223).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 7% to SEKm 337 (314), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 10.4% (11.8).
- Net income amounted to SEKm -30 (-17).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEKm 66 (73).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.52 (-1.12).
* As of Q2 2017 new definition of organic growth where organic growth excludes currency effects.
Presentation / Audiocast / Telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held 15 August 10.00 CET. CEO John Peter Leesi and CFO Jonas Ågrup will present and comment on the report for the second quarter.
Details for the telephone conference;
The presentation can also be followed via webcast:
For further information, please contact:
John Peter Leesi, CEO Munters Group
Phone: +46 8 626 63 60
John Womack, Investor Relations
Phone: +46 706 782499
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT MUNTERS GROUP AB IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS TRADING ACT. THE INFORMATION WAS RELEASED FOR PUBLICATION AT 08:00 CET ON 15 AUGUST 2017.
Founded in 1955, Munters is a leading global provider of energy efficient and mission critical precision climate control solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Munters is organised in four business areas: Air Treatment, Data Centers, AgHort and Mist Elimination, and supported by Global Operations and Global Services organisations. Each of these business areas addresses a set of end markets, customer industries and applications, with an offering based on Munters’ technologies and specialist competencies.
The Company operates globally with more than 3,500 FTEs working in over 30 countries to provide Munters’ products and solutions to a diverse range of customers, including a wide range of global blue chip companies, in over 180 countries. Today, the Company has a production footprint that includes 18 major manufacturing facilities and seven assembly units across 16 countries worldwide. Munters reports annual net sales in the region of SEK 6 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information see www.munters.com